Monday, October 8, 2007

Georgia State Fair- Perry Ga

Lovely Saddlebred

I love the close up detail on the equipment. Thought this made a cool picture.

This little cowboy was too adorable. He was in the walk lead line 4-5 yr old Saddlebred show.




I loved these cute whistles


These yummy slushy machines were irresistable with their color and perfect lines for DoF photo.

I loved the colors and shapes for this honey taste/display area in one of the buildings.


Jorge and Cicero were working the Super Himalayas ride- nice guys go say hello to them! Tell them you saw them on Donna's site hehe



The photos included are some of my favorite ones thus far from the fair.



I am loving the fair being here. It gives lots of chances to try new things, different settings and your hard to do photographs. I have a time in low lighting and motion, so with this cloudy weather hanging around the fair, it gives me the time to practice in a fun way. Ive been taking many photos: food, vendors, game area, and the shows (Horses and other livestock). I have gone to the fair several times already to take different things and Tuesday night, I get to try my hand and the lights at night. I want to thank Michelle Treptow for giving me 3-1 day passes to come in more than once to take photos. And thanks to Gary Harmon for letting me tag along with him tomorrow night.




















No comments: