Saturday, October 27, 2007

Football photos

I got to go to the Perry/Southwest game this Friday night, with a friend of mine, Gary. He was on assignment and I went along for some side line fun and photos. This was of the team praying before the game started. I really liked the powerfulness this photo felt when I took it.
The cheerleaders were working hard to keep the small amount of people that were there, riled up for their team. Its rather sad. When I was in High School, even our away games had nearly full bleachers. These poor teams had a small showing. Even Perry's side had less than half the bleachers filled. Its a shame more people weren't there to support their kids.

Perry going for an extra point.


I wanted to get some of the band as they were up in the stands, but after their half time performance, they got to take a break. So, instead of getting them, I got some of the tubas.


I really like how the lights and my flash played off them and this turned out.


This is a close up of the tuba as well. I had a fun evening, thanks Gary for letting me go along with you and test out my little camera that could.





No comments: