Sunday, December 2, 2007

Surpassing my goal

This is the Macon Tracks gals (some of them) getting ready for the Reindeer run on 1 Dec 2007 in Macon Georgia
This is me in the black hat, turning my iPod on and heading off for my first official race ever of a 5K distance! I set a goal and hoped to make it close to 40 mins to run the length. Before, I had ran it 45 mins, 43 mins and 41 mins 10 sec.

This is me on the way to the finish line. Kerry (already finished earlier) came to run with me, help spur me on!


I made it! I finished the race and here, Im showing Deborah my time. I was so excited I nearly burst into tears... Time- 38 mins 23 seconds!
I had so much fun running the race and hanging out with the Macon Tracks Running club. Thanks to my husband, Richard, for helping get me there, encourage me and help take photos when I was running. I love you!



No comments: