Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Glitter

This was fun to do- do the blur on purpose! I slowed the shutter speed down and moved in the middle of my photo. It turned out really cool.


He looked so jolly. These ornamental yard decorations are put up every year down from our neighborhood and I went to ask if I could take some of their photos. I want to go back in the daylight. They have a cool old tractor :)


This was a lovely door wreath in Madison Ga. I just loved it. The door and wreath were HUGE!

Whatever holiday you celebrate, make it a loving, fun and memorable one. Be kind all year round, take time to see those around you, get to know your neighbor, volunteer in your community, try something new this year, go see a place youve always wanted to go. Life is too short and there is no excuse not to. Get out there and live.


No comments: