Thursday, November 15, 2007

Out and about

Today was cold and extremely windy so I wanted to take some photos that didn't have to deal with the wind moving things. I set my Bee Movie toy from a Happy Meal, into one of my potted plants. He is happy looking and it made me smile.
I recently started jogging. Ugh, I must be nuts! I was taking some photos of my gear and will keep some jogging photos (Of myself, those that are jogging in races and practices with me and so on) on my flickr site. I made a set just for them. I had fun taking pictures of my shoes and I will work on getting more gear photos and actual race day stuff too. Maybe I will take my backpack on my first run (Reindeer Run 5K 1 Dec 2007!) and when I walk parts of it, take photos!

I took Buster with me and we went to the Air Museum today. I wanted to get some photos of the jets and their components. I used Photomatix a tish tash on this one and it came out really nice.


This just made me think of some bug eyed bug or something, made me giggle. I liked the colors in it too.


My wide angle is my favorite lens. It is such fun working the camera for funky angles and effects. The exhausts on this jet looked like huge eyes or some alien being. I used photomatix just a tish on this one as well. The tones and detail really came out nice.






No comments: